Address correspondence to Julie Bershadsky, Ph.D., Senior Research Analyst, Human Services Research Institute, 2336 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Robert L. Kane, M.D., Professor, is with the Division of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN.
Place of Residence Affects Routine Dental Care in the Intellectually and Developmentally Disabled Adult Population on Medicaid
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1376–1389, October 2010
How to Cite
Bershadsky, J. and Kane, R. L. (2010), Place of Residence Affects Routine Dental Care in the Intellectually and Developmentally Disabled Adult Population on Medicaid. Health Services Research, 45: 1376–1389. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01131.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!