Address correspondence to Francois de Brantes, M.S., M.B.A., Executive Director, Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute Inc., 13 Sugar Street, Newtown, CT 06470; e-mail: email@example.com. Amita Rastogi, M.D., M.H.A., Chief Medical Office, is with the Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute Inc., Munster, IN. Michael Painter, J.D., M.D., Program Officer, is with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Princeton, NJ.
Reducing Potentially Avoidable Complications in Patients with Chronic Diseases: The Prometheus Payment Approach
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p2, pages 1854–1871, December 2010
How to Cite
De Brantes, F., Rastogi, A. and Painter, M. (2010), Reducing Potentially Avoidable Complications in Patients with Chronic Diseases: The Prometheus Payment Approach. Health Services Research, 45: 1854–1871. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01136.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!