Address correspondence to Jason M. Hockenberry, Ph.D., Department of Health Management and Policy, University of Iowa College of Public Health, 200 Hawkins Dr. E206, Iowa City, IA 52242; e-mail: email@example.com. Jason M. Hockenberry, Ph.D., is with the Center for Research in the Implementation of Innovative Strategies in Practice (CRIISP), Iowa City VAMC, IA. Jason M. Hockenberry, Ph.D. and Shin-Yi Chou, Ph.D., are with the National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, MA. Hsien-Ming Lien, Ph.D., is with the Department of Public Finance, National Cheng-Chi University, Wenshan, Taipei, Taiwan. Shin-Yi Chou, Ph.D., is with the Department of Economics, Lehigh University College of Business and Economics, Bethlehem, PA.
Surgeon and Hospital Volume as Quality Indicators for CABG in Taiwan: Examining Hazard to Mortality and Accounting for Unobserved Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1168–1187, October 2010
How to Cite
Hockenberry, J. M., Lien, H.-M. and Chou, S.-Y. (2010), Surgeon and Hospital Volume as Quality Indicators for CABG in Taiwan: Examining Hazard to Mortality and Accounting for Unobserved Heterogeneity. Health Services Research, 45: 1168–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01137.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!