Address correspondence to Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., Yale School of Public Health, Yale School of Medicine, 60 College Street, LEPH 210, PO Box 208034, New Haven, CT 06520-8034; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark Meterko, Ph.D., is with the HSR&D Center for Organization, Leadership & Management Research, VA Boston Healthcare System (152-M), Boston, MA. Mark Meterko, Ph.D., is also with the Department of Health Policy & Management, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA. Steven Wright, Ph.D., is with the VA Office of Quality and Performance, Washington, DC. Hai Lin, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Brown Center for the Study of Children at Risk, Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island, Providence, RI. Elliott Lowy, Ph.D., is with the HSR&D Northwest Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Seattle, WA.
Mortality among Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: The Influences of Patient-Centered Care and Evidence-Based Medicine
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1188–1204, October 2010
How to Cite
Meterko, M., Wright, S., Lin, H., Lowy, E. and Cleary, P. D. (2010), Mortality among Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: The Influences of Patient-Centered Care and Evidence-Based Medicine. Health Services Research, 45: 1188–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01138.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!