Address correspondence to Cathy J. Bradley, Ph.D., Department of Healthcare Policy and Research, School of Medicine, Cancer Prevention and Control, Massey Cancer Center, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298-0203; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Lynne Penberthy, M.D., is with the Department of Health Quality, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA. Kelly J. Devers, Ph.D., is with the Health Policy Center, Urban Institute, Washington, DC. Debra J. Holden, Ph.D., is with the Community Health Promotion Research, RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC.
Health Services Research and Data Linkages: Issues, Methods, and Directions for the Future
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p2, pages 1468–1488, October 2010
How to Cite
Bradley, C. J., Penberthy, L., Devers, K. J. and Holden, D. J. (2010), Health Services Research and Data Linkages: Issues, Methods, and Directions for the Future. Health Services Research, 45: 1468–1488. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01142.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!