Address correspondence to Linda T. Bilheimer, Ph.D., Office of Analysis and Epidemiology, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 3311 Toledo Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20782; e-mail: email@example.com. Richard J. Klein, M.P.H., is with the Health Promotion Statistics Branch, Office of Analysis and Epidemiology, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville, MD.
Data and Measurement Issues in the Analysis of Health Disparities
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p2, pages 1489–1507, October 2010
How to Cite
Bilheimer, L. T. and Klein, R. J. (2010), Data and Measurement Issues in the Analysis of Health Disparities. Health Services Research, 45: 1489–1507. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01143.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!