Address correspondence to Patricia Pittman, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy, George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, 2121 K Street NW, Suite 210, Washington, D.C. 20037; e-mail: Patricia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Services Research in 2020: Data and Methods Needs for the Future
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p2, pages 1431–1441, October 2010
How to Cite
Pittman, P. (2010), Health Services Research in 2020: Data and Methods Needs for the Future. Health Services Research, 45: 1431–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01149.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Vol. 45, Issue 6p1, 1846, Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!