Address correspondence to Patricia Pittman, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Health Policy, George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, 2121 K Street NW, Suite 210, Washington, D.C. 20037; e-mail: Patricia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Services Research in 2020: Data and Methods Needs for the Future
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p2, pages 1431–1441, October 2010
How to Cite
Pittman, P. (2010), Health Services Research in 2020: Data and Methods Needs for the Future. Health Services Research, 45: 1431–1441. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01149.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Vol. 45, Issue 6p1, 1846, Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!