Address correspondence to John D. Birkmeyer, M.D., Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, 211 N. Fourth Ave, STE 2A, Ann Arbor, MI 48104; e-mail: email@example.com. Cathryn Gust, M.S., Onur Baser, Ph.D., and Justin B. Dimick, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Jonathan S. Skinner, Ph.D., is with the Department of Economics, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH. Jason M. Sutherland, Ph.D., is with the University of British Columbia Centre for Health Services and Policy Research, Vancouver, BC.
Medicare Payments for Common Inpatient Procedures: Implications for Episode-Based Payment Bundling
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p1, pages 1783–1795, December 2010
How to Cite
Birkmeyer, J. D., Gust, C., Baser, O., Dimick, J. B., Sutherland, J. M. and Skinner, J. S. (2010), Medicare Payments for Common Inpatient Procedures: Implications for Episode-Based Payment Bundling. Health Services Research, 45: 1783–1795. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01150.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!