Address correspondence to Daniel Polsky, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Blockley Hall, Room 1204, Philadelphia, PA 19104; e-mail: email@example.com. Jalpa A. Doshi, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Medicine, and Liyi Cen, M.S., are with the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, is with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. José J. Escarce, M.D., Senior Natural Scientist, and Susan Paddock, Ph.D., Statistician, are with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Willard G. Manning, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Harris School of Public Policy Studies, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. Jeannette Rogowski, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Health Systems and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ. Daniel Polsky, Jalpa Doshi, José Escarce, and Jeanette Rogowski are all senior fellows with the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics.
Response to McWilliams Commentary: “Assessing the Health Effects of Medicare Coverage for Previously Uninsured Adults: A Matter of Life and Death?”
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1423–1429, October 2010
How to Cite
Polsky, D., Doshi, J. A., Manning, W. G., Paddock, S., Cen, L., Rogowski, J. and Escarce, J. J. (2010), Response to McWilliams Commentary: “Assessing the Health Effects of Medicare Coverage for Previously Uninsured Adults: A Matter of Life and Death?”. Health Services Research, 45: 1423–1429. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01154.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!