Address correspondence to Jack Needleman, Ph.D., Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Public Health, 650 Charles Young Dr. S., Room 31-236B CHS, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1772; e-mail: email@example.com. Ann F. Minnick, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., is with the School of Nursing, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
Response to Commentary: What Conclusions Can We Draw from Recent Analyses of Anesthesia Provider Model and Patient Outcomes?
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1397–1406, October 2010
How to Cite
Needleman, J. and Minnick, A. F. (2010), Response to Commentary: What Conclusions Can We Draw from Recent Analyses of Anesthesia Provider Model and Patient Outcomes?. Health Services Research, 45: 1397–1406. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01155.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!