Address correspondence to Paul J. Sharek, M.D., M.P.H., Division of General Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford University School of Medicine, 700 Welch Rd., Suite #227, Palo Alto, CA 94304; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Gareth Parry, M.Sc., Ph.D., is with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA. Donald Goldmann, M.D., is with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Divisions of Immunology, Infectious Diseases, and Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Cambridge, MA. Kate Bones, Roger Resar, M.D., and Frances A. Griffin, R.R.T., M.P.A., are with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Cambridge, MA. Andrew Hackbarth, is with the Pardee RAND Graduate School, RAND Corporation, Santa Monica CA. Dale Rhoda, M.A.S., M.S., M.P.P., and Cathy Murphy, are with the Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, Battelle Memorial Institute, Durham NC. Christopher P. Landrigan, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Departments of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Children's Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Performance Characteristics of a Methodology to Quantify Adverse Events over Time in Hospitalized Patients
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 654–678, April 2011
How to Cite
Sharek, P. J., Parry, G., Goldmann, D., Bones, K., Hackbarth, A., Resar, R., Griffin, F. A., Rhoda, D., Murphy, C. and Landrigan, C. P. (2011), Performance Characteristics of a Methodology to Quantify Adverse Events over Time in Hospitalized Patients. Health Services Research, 46: 654–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01156.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!