Address correspondence to Eric S. Holmboe, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.R.C.P., Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President, American Board of Internal Medicine, 510 Walnut Street, Suite 1700, Philadelphia, PA 19106; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Weifeng Weng, Ph.D., Health Services Researcher, Gerald K. Arnold, Ph.D., Health Services Researcher, Sarah Hood, M.S., Manager, Academic Affairs, Rebecca S. Lipner, Ph.D., Vice President, Psychometrics and Research Analysis, are with the American Board of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, PA. Sherrie H. Kaplan, Ph.D., M.P.H., Assistant Vice Chancellor, is with the Healthcare Evaluation and Measurement, University of California, Irvine, CA. Sherrie H. Kaplan, Ph.D., M.P.H., Executive Co-Director, is also with the Health Policy Research Institute, University of California, Irvine, CA. Sharon-Lise Normand, Ph.D., Professor of Health Care Policy (Biostatistics), is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA. Sheldon Greenfield, M.D., Donald Bren Professor of Medicine, Executive Co-Director, is with the Health Policy Research Institute, University of California, Irvine, CA.
The Comprehensive Care Project: Measuring Physician Performance in Ambulatory Practice
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p2, pages 1912–1933, December 2010
How to Cite
Holmboe, E. S., Weng, W., Arnold, G. K., Kaplan, S. H., Normand, S.-L., Greenfield, S., Hood, S. and Lipner, R. S. (2010), The Comprehensive Care Project: Measuring Physician Performance in Ambulatory Practice. Health Services Research, 45: 1912–1933. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01160.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!