Address correspondence to Hao Yu, Ph.D., RAND Corporation, 4570 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Andrew Dick, Ph.D., is with the RAND Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA.
Risk-Adjusted Capitation Rates for Children: How Useful Are the Survey-Based Measures?
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p2, pages 1948–1962, December 2010
How to Cite
Yu, H. and Dick, A. W. (2010), Risk-Adjusted Capitation Rates for Children: How Useful Are the Survey-Based Measures?. Health Services Research, 45: 1948–1962. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01165.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!