Address correspondence to Peter J. Fagan, Ph.D., Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Healthcare LLC, 6704 Curtis Court, Glen Burnie, MD 21060; e-mail: email@example.com. Alyson B. Schuster, M.P.H., M.B.A., Shannon M.E. Murphy, M.A., and Linda Dunbar, R.N., Ph.D., are with the Johns Hopkins Healthcare LLC, Glen Burnie, MD. Cynthia Boyd, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD. Jill A. Marsteller, Ph.D., M.P.P., is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD. Michael Griswold, Ph.D., is with the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS. Christopher B. Forrest, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA.
Chronic Care Improvement in Primary Care: Evaluation of an Integrated Pay-for-Performance and Practice-Based Care Coordination Program among Elderly Patients with Diabetes
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p1, pages 1763–1782, December 2010
How to Cite
Fagan, P. J., Schuster, A. B., Boyd, C., Marsteller, J. A., Griswold, M., Murphy, S. M. E., Dunbar, L. and Forrest, C. B. (2010), Chronic Care Improvement in Primary Care: Evaluation of an Integrated Pay-for-Performance and Practice-Based Care Coordination Program among Elderly Patients with Diabetes. Health Services Research, 45: 1763–1782. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01166.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!