Address correspondence to Marco D. Huesch, M.B.B.S., Ph.D., Duke University, The Fuqua School of Business, 100 Fuqua Drive, Box 90120, Durham, NC 27708-0120; e-mail: email@example.com. Dr. Huesch is with the Health Sector Management Area, Duke Fuqua School of Business. He is also with the Department of Community & Family Medicine, Duke School of Medicine, and the Department of Health Policy & Management, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health.
Provider-Hospital “Fit” and Patient Outcomes: Evidence from Massachusetts Cardiac Surgeons, 2002–2004
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p1, pages 1–26, February 2011
How to Cite
Huesch, M. D. (2011), Provider-Hospital “Fit” and Patient Outcomes: Evidence from Massachusetts Cardiac Surgeons, 2002–2004. Health Services Research, 46: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01169.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2010
Vol. 46, Issue 2, 690, Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!