Address correspondence to Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., Center for Outcomes Research, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, 3535 Market Street, Suite 1029, Philadelphia, PA 19104; e-mail: email@example.com. Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Departments of Pediatrics and Anesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Pennsylvania, PA. Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., is also with the Department of Health Care Management, The Wharton School, The University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, PA. Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., and Orit Even-Shoshan, M.S., are with the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics, The University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, PA. Robert Kaestner, Ph.D., is with the Department of Economics, Institute of Government and Public Affairs, The University of Illinois, Chicago, IL. Orit Even-Shoshan, M.S., Yanli Wang, M.S., and Laura J. Bressler, B.A., are with the Center for Outcomes Research, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA.
Aggressive Treatment Style and Surgical Outcomes
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p2, pages 1872–1892, December 2010
How to Cite
Silber, J. H., Kaestner, R., Even-Shoshan, O., Wang, Y. and Bressler, L. J. (2010), Aggressive Treatment Style and Surgical Outcomes. Health Services Research, 45: 1872–1892. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01180.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!