Address correspondence to Yuting Zhang, Ph.D., Department of Health Policy and Management, University of Pittsburgh, 130 De Soto Street, Crabtree Hall A664, Pittsburgh, PA 15261; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Judith R. Lave, Ph.D., Julie M. Donohue, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Policy and Management, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. Walid Gellad, M.D., M.P.H., is with the VA Pittsburgh, RAND Health, Pittsburgh, PA. Walid Gellad, M.D., M.P.H., is also with the Division of General Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA.
The Impact of Medicare Part D on Medication Treatment of Hypertension
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p1, pages 185–198, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Donohue, J. M., Lave, J. R. and Gellad, W. F. (2011), The Impact of Medicare Part D on Medication Treatment of Hypertension. Health Services Research, 46: 185–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01183.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!