Address correspondence to Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Anesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104-3313; e-mail: email@example.com. Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Health Care Management, The Wharton School, Philadelphia, PA. Jeffrey H. Silber, M.D., Ph.D., Director, is also with the Center for Outcomes Research, The Children's Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Robert Kaestner, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Economics, Institute of Government and Public Affairs, The University of Illinois, Chicago, IL.
Response to Commentaries on Silber et al.: Aggressive Treatment Styles and Surgical Outcomes
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p2, pages 1908–1911, December 2010
How to Cite
Silber, J. H. and Kaestner, R. (2010), Response to Commentaries on Silber et al.: Aggressive Treatment Styles and Surgical Outcomes. Health Services Research, 45: 1908–1911. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01187.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!