Address correspondence to Carrie Hoverman Colla, Ph.D., Center for Health Policy Research, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice, 35 Centerra Parkway, Lebanon, NH 03766; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Carrie Hoverman Colla, Ph.D., is with Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., is with the David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Melinda Beeuwkes Buntin, Ph.D., is with the RAND Corporation, Arlington VA. Neeraj Sood, Ph.D., is with the Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics, Los Angeles, CA.
Effects of Competition on the Cost and Quality of Inpatient Rehabilitation Care under Prospective Payment
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p2, pages 1981–2006, December 2010
How to Cite
Colla, C. H., Escarce, J. J., Buntin, M. B. and Sood, N. (2010), Effects of Competition on the Cost and Quality of Inpatient Rehabilitation Care under Prospective Payment. Health Services Research, 45: 1981–2006. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01190.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!