Address correspondence to Lauren Hersch Nicholas, Ph.D., M.P.P., Institute for Social Research and Center for Healthcare Outcomes and Policy, University of Michigan, 426 Thompson St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104; e-mail: email@example.com. Justin B. Dimick, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Surgery and Center for Healthcare Outcomes and Policy, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI. Theodore J. Iwashyna, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI.
Do Hospitals Alter Patient Care Effort Allocations under Pay-for-Performance?
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p1, pages 61–81, February 2011
How to Cite
Nicholas, L. H., Dimick, J. B. and Iwashyna, T. J. (2011), Do Hospitals Alter Patient Care Effort Allocations under Pay-for-Performance?. Health Services Research, 46: 61–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01192.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!