Address correspondence to Orna Intrator, Ph.D., Associate Professor (Research), Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, PO Box G-S121-6, Providence, RI 02912; e-mail: email@example.com. Orna Intrator, Ph.D., Health Research Scientist, VA HSR&D REAP, Providence, RI. Jeffrey Hiris, M.A., Senior Systems Analyst, Susan C. Miller, Ph.D., Associate Professor (Research), Vincent Mor, Ph.D., Professor, are with the Center for Gerontology and Health Care Research, Brown University, Providence, RI. Katherine Berg, Ph.D., P.T., Associate Professor and Chair, is with the Department of Physical Therapy, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada.
The Residential History File: Studying Nursing Home Residents' Long-Term Care Histories*
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p1, pages 120–137, February 2011
How to Cite
Intrator, O., Hiris, J., Berg, K., Miller, S. C. and Mor, V. (2011), The Residential History File: Studying Nursing Home Residents' Long-Term Care Histories. Health Services Research, 46: 120–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01194.x
*The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!