Address correspondence to Edward Alan Miller, Ph.D., M.P.A., Associate Professor, Department of Gerontology, John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies, University of Massachusetts Boston, 100 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA 02125; e-mail: email@example.com. Edward Alan Miller, Ph.D., M.P.A., Associate Professor, is with the Department of Gerontology, John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies, University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston, MA. Amal Trivedi, M.D., Assistant Professor, Sylvia Kuo, Ph.D., Assistant Professor (Research), and Vincent Mor, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, are with the Department of Community Health, Brown University, Providence, RI.
Small Group Health Insurance Reform in Rhode Island: Promises and Pitfalls of the HEALTHpact Plan
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p2, pages 285–297, February 2011
How to Cite
Alan Miller, E., Trivedi, A., Kuo, S. and Mor, V. (2011), Small Group Health Insurance Reform in Rhode Island: Promises and Pitfalls of the HEALTHpact Plan. Health Services Research, 46: 285–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01198.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!