Address correspondence to Genevieve M. Kenney, Ph.D., is with the Urban Institute, 2100 M St. NW, Washington, DC 20037; e-mail: email@example.com. James Marton, Ph.D., is with the Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30302. Ariel E. Klein, B.A., is with the Division of Health Care Finance and Policy, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Boston, MA. Jennifer E. Pelletier, B.A., is with the Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Jeffery Talbert, Ph.D., is with the University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY.
The Effects of Medicaid and CHIP Policy Changes on Receipt of Preventive Care among Children
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p2, pages 298–318, February 2011
How to Cite
Kenney, G. M., Marton, J., Klein, A. E., Pelletier, J. E. and Talbert, J. (2011), The Effects of Medicaid and CHIP Policy Changes on Receipt of Preventive Care among Children. Health Services Research, 46: 298–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01199.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!