Address correspondence to Joel C. Cantor, Sc.D., Professor and Director, Center for State Health Policy, Rutgers University, 112 Paterson Street, 5th Floor, New Brunswick, NJ 08901; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alan C. Monheit, Ph.D., Professor of Health Economics, Department of Health Systems and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry, Piscataway, NJ. Derek DeLia, Ph.D., Associate Research Professor, Dina Belloff, M.A., Senior Research Analyst, are with the Center for State Health Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.
How Have State Policies to Expand Dependent Coverage Affected the Health Insurance Status of Young Adults?
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p2, pages 251–267, February 2011
How to Cite
Monheit, A. C., Cantor, J. C., DeLia, D. and Belloff, D. (2011), How Have State Policies to Expand Dependent Coverage Affected the Health Insurance Status of Young Adults?. Health Services Research, 46: 251–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01200.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!