Address correspondence to Michael R. Cousineau, Dr.P.H., Associate Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, 1000 Fremont Ave., Unit 80, Alhambra, CA 91803; e-mail: email@example.com. Gregory D. Stevens, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Family Medicine, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Alhambra, CA. Albert Farias, M.P.H., is with the Department of Family Medicine, University of Southern California, Alhambra, CA.
Measuring the Impact of Outreach and Enrollment Strategies for Public Health Insurance in California
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p2, pages 319–335, February 2011
How to Cite
Cousineau, M. R., Stevens, G. D. and Farias, A. (2011), Measuring the Impact of Outreach and Enrollment Strategies for Public Health Insurance in California. Health Services Research, 46: 319–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01202.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!