Address correspondence to Sharon K. Long, Ph.D., University of Minnesota, SHADAC, 2221 University Ave SE, Suite 345, Minneapolis, MN 55414; e-mail: email@example.com. Karen Stockley, B.A., is with the Urban Institute, Washington, DC.
The Impacts of State Health Reform Initiatives on Adults in New York and Massachusetts
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p2, pages 365–387, February 2011
How to Cite
Long, S. K. and Stockley, K. (2011), The Impacts of State Health Reform Initiatives on Adults in New York and Massachusetts. Health Services Research, 46: 365–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01211.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!