Address correspondence to Patrick Conway, M.D., M.Sc., Division of General Pediatrics, Hospital Medicine, Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave., MLC 2011, Cincinnati, OH 45229; e-mail: Patrick.Conway@CCHMC.org. Kate Goodrich, M.D., M.H.S., is with the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, DC. Steven Machlin, M.S., and Joel Cohen, Ph.D., are with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Center for Financing Access and Cost Trends, Rockville, MD. Benjamin Sasse, Ph.D., is with the President's Office, Midland University, Fremont, NE.
Patient-Centered Care Categorization of U.S. Health Care Expenditures
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 479–490, April 2011
How to Cite
Conway, P., Goodrich, K., Machlin, S., Sasse, B. and Cohen, J. (2011), Patient-Centered Care Categorization of U.S. Health Care Expenditures. Health Services Research, 46: 479–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01212.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!