Address correspondence to Robin M. Weinick, Ph.D., The RAND Corporation, 1200 S. Hayes Street, Arlington VA 22202; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., and Q Burkhart, M.S., are with the The RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Angelo E. Volandes, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Section of General Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA. Lenny Lopez, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Mongan Institute for Health Policy, Boston, MA. Mark Schlesinger, Ph.D., is with the School of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, CT.
Using Standardized Encounters to Understand Reported Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Patient Experiences with Care
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 491–509, April 2011
How to Cite
Weinick, R. M., Elliott, M. N., Volandes, A. E., Lopez, L., Burkhart, Q. and Schlesinger, M. (2011), Using Standardized Encounters to Understand Reported Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Patient Experiences with Care. Health Services Research, 46: 491–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01214.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!