Address correspondence to Lindsey Jeanne Leininger, Ph.D., Researcher, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago, 1313 East 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637; e-mail: email@example.com. Donna A. Friedsam, M.P.H., Emma Hynes, M.P.A., M.P.H., and Alison Bergum, M.P.A., are with the Population Health Institute, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI. Laura Dague, Ph.D. candidate, and Shannon Mok, M.S., are with the Department of Economics, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI. Milda Aksamitauskas, M.P.P., is with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Madison, WI. Thomas R. Oliver, Ph.D., M.H.A, is with the Department of Population Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI. Thomas DeLeire, Ph.D., is with the Department of Population Health Sciences and the La Follette School of Public Affairs, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, WI.
Wisconsin's BadgerCare Plus Reform: Impact on Low-Income Families' Enrollment and Retention in Public Coverage
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p2, pages 336–347, February 2011
How to Cite
Leininger, L. J., Friedsam, D., Dague, L., Mok, S., Hynes, E., Bergum, A., Aksamitauskas, M., Oliver, T. and DeLeire, T. (2011), Wisconsin's BadgerCare Plus Reform: Impact on Low-Income Families' Enrollment and Retention in Public Coverage. Health Services Research, 46: 336–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01215.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!