Address correspondence to Anna S. Sommers, M.A., M.S., Ph.D., Center for Studying Health System Change, 600 Maryland Ave. SW, Suite 550, Washington, DC 20024-2512; e-mail: email@example.com. Jean Marie Abraham, Ph.D., is with the Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Laura Spicer, B.A., is with the Hilltop Institute, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD. Asher S. Mikow, M.H.A., is with the DHHS/CMS/OA/CMCS/FMG/DRSF, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Baltimore, MD. Mari Spaulding-Bynon, J.D., is with the Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico, Legal Department, NE, Albuquerque, NM.
Small Group Employer Participation in New Mexico's State Coverage Insurance Program: Lessons for Federal Reform
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 1p2, pages 268–284, February 2011
How to Cite
Sommers, A. S., Abraham, J. M., Spicer, L., Mikow, A. and Spaulding-Bynon, M. (2011), Small Group Employer Participation in New Mexico's State Coverage Insurance Program: Lessons for Federal Reform. Health Services Research, 46: 268–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01216.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!