Address correspondence to Francis P. Boscoe, Ph.D., New York State Cancer Registry, 150 Broadway, Suite 361, Menands, NY 12204; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deborah Schrag, M.D., is with the Gastrointestinal Cancer Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA. Kun Chen, Ph.D., is with the Center for Outcomes and Policy Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA. Patrick J. Roohan, M.S., is with the New York State Department of Health, Office of Health Insurance Programs, Albany, NY. Maria Schymura, Ph.D., is with New York State Cancer Registry, Menands, NY.
Building Capacity to Assess Cancer Care in the Medicaid Population in New York State
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 805–820, June 2011
How to Cite
Boscoe, F. P., Schrag, D., Chen, K., Roohan, P. J. and Schymura, M. J. (2011), Building Capacity to Assess Cancer Care in the Medicaid Population in New York State. Health Services Research, 46: 805–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01221.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!