Address correspondence to Andrew M. Ryan, M.A., Ph.D., Department of Public Health, Division of Outcomes and Effectiveness Research, Weill Medical College, Cornell University, 402 East 67th Street, LA-215 New York, NY 10065; e-mail: email@example.com. Jan Blustein, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Wagner Graduate School, New York University, and the Division of General Internal Medicine, NYU Medical School, New York, NY.
The Effect of the MassHealth Hospital Pay-for-Performance Program on Quality
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 712–728, June 2011
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M. and Blustein, J. (2011), The Effect of the MassHealth Hospital Pay-for-Performance Program on Quality. Health Services Research, 46: 712–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01224.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!