Address correspondence to Justin K. Benzer, Ph.D., Center for Organization, Leadership, and Management Research (COLMR), VA Boston Healthcare System (152M), 150 South Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02130; e-mail: email@example.com. Gary Young, J.D., Kelly Stolzmann, M.S., Mark Meterko, Ph.D., Bert White, M.B.A., D.Min., and David C. Mohr, Ph.D., are with the Center for Organization, Leadership, and Management Research (COLMR), VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA. Gary Young, J.D., Ph.D., is with the Center for Health Policy and Healthcare Research, Northeastern University, Boston, MA. Mark Meterko, Ph.D., and David C. Mohr, Ph.D., are with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA. Katerine Osatuke, Ph.D., is with the Veterans Health Administration, National Center for Organization Development, Cincinnati, OH. Allison Caso, B.A., is with the Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA.
The Relationship between Organizational Climate and Quality of Chronic Disease Management
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 691–711, June 2011
How to Cite
Benzer, J. K., Young, G., Stolzmann, K., Osatuke, K., Meterko, M., Caso, A., White, B. and Mohr, D. C. (2011), The Relationship between Organizational Climate and Quality of Chronic Disease Management. Health Services Research, 46: 691–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01227.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!