Address correspondence to Timothy Hofer, M.D., VA Center for Practice Management and Outcomes Research, P.O. Box 13017, Ann Arbor, MI 48113-0170; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Timothy Hofer, M.D., is with the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Michigan and the VA Center for Practice Management and Outcomes Research, Ann Arbor, MI.
Commentary on Sharek: Adverse Events and Errors—Important to Differentiate and Difficult to Measure
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 679–684, April 2011
How to Cite
Hofer, T. P. (2011), Commentary on Sharek: Adverse Events and Errors—Important to Differentiate and Difficult to Measure. Health Services Research, 46: 679–684. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01231.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!