Address correspondence to A. James O'Malley, Ph.D., Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115-5899; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commentary on Bryan Dowd's Paper “Separated at Birth: Statisticians, Social Scientists, and Causality in Health Services Research”
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 430–436, April 2011
How to Cite
James O'Malley, A. (2011), Commentary on Bryan Dowd's Paper “Separated at Birth: Statisticians, Social Scientists, and Causality in Health Services Research”. Health Services Research, 46: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01232.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!