Address correspondence to Victoria Wilkins, M.D., M.P.H., Department of Inpatient Medicine, University of Utah, 100 Mario Capecchi Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84113; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., is with RAND Health, Santa Monica, CA. Andrea Richardson, M.P.H., is with the Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC. Paula Lozano, M.D., M.P.H., and Rita Mangione-Smith, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Center for Child Health, Behavior, and Development, Seattle Children's Hospital Research Institute, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
The Association between Care Experiences and Parent Ratings of Care for Different Racial, Ethnic, and Language Groups in a Medicaid Population
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 821–839, June 2011
How to Cite
Wilkins, V., Elliott, M. N., Richardson, A., Lozano, P. and Mangione-Smith, R. (2011), The Association between Care Experiences and Parent Ratings of Care for Different Racial, Ethnic, and Language Groups in a Medicaid Population. Health Services Research, 46: 821–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01234.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!