Address correspondence to Chunyu Li, M.D., Ph.D., Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Epidemiology and Applied Research Branch, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, 4770 Buford Hwy NE, Mailstop K-55, Atlanta, GA 30341-3717; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bruce Friedman, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Andrew W. Dick, Ph.D., Senior Economist, is with the The RAND Corporation, Boston, MA. Kevin Fiscella, M.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor, is with the Department of Family Medicine, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Yeates Conwell, M.D., Professor, is with the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY.
Effect of Usual Source of Care on Depression among Medicare Beneficiaries: An Application of a Simultaneous-Equations Model
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1059–1081, August 2011
How to Cite
Li, C., Dick, A. W., Fiscella, K., Conwell, Y. and Friedman, B. (2011), Effect of Usual Source of Care on Depression among Medicare Beneficiaries: An Application of a Simultaneous-Equations Model. Health Services Research, 46: 1059–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01240.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!