Address correspondence to P. Daniel Patterson, Ph.D., M.P.H., E.M.T.-B., Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 3600 Forbes Avenue, Iroquois Bldg., Suite 400A, Pittsburgh, PA 15261; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Robert M. Arnold, M.D., Professor, is with the Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA. Kaleab Abebe, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Institute of Clinical Research Education, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA. Matthew Carr, B.S., N.R.E.M.T.-P., Research Assistant, Matthew D. Weaver, B.S., N.R.E.M.T.-P., Research Assistant, and Donald M. Yealy, M.D., Professor and Chairman, are with the Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA. Judith R. Lave, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. David Krackhardt, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Heinz School of Policy, Management, and Information Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA.
Variation in Emergency Medical Technician Partner Familiarity
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1319–1331, August 2011
How to Cite
Daniel Patterson, P., Arnold, R. M., Abebe, K., Lave, J. R., Krackhardt, D., Carr, M., Weaver, M. D. and Yealy, D. M. (2011), Variation in Emergency Medical Technician Partner Familiarity. Health Services Research, 46: 1319–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01241.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!