Address correspondence to Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., RAND Corporation, 1776 Main Street, PO Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407; e-mail: email@example.com. Amelia M. Haviland, Ph.D., is with the RAND Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA. Nate Orr, M.A., and Katrin Hambarsoomian, M.S., are with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., is with the Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT.
How Do the Experiences of Medicare Beneficiary Subgroups Differ between Managed Care and Original Medicare?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1039–1058, August 2011
How to Cite
Elliott, M. N., Haviland, A. M., Orr, N., Hambarsoomian, K. and Cleary, P. D. (2011), How Do the Experiences of Medicare Beneficiary Subgroups Differ between Managed Care and Original Medicare?. Health Services Research, 46: 1039–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01245.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!