Address correspondence to Lauren McCormack, Ph.D., M.S.P.H., RTI International, 3040 Cornwallis Road, PO Box 12194, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Katherine Treiman, Ph.D., is with the RTI International, Rockville, MD. Carla Bann, Ph.D., Pamela Williams-Piehota, Ph.D., Jon Poehlman, Ph.D., Cindy Soloe, M.P.H., and Kathleen Lohr, Ph.D., are with the RTI International, Research Triangle Park, NC. David Driscoll, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Institute for Circumpolar Health Studies, University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, Alaska. Stacey Sheridan, M.D., Carol Golin, M.D., and Russell Harris, M.D., are with the Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research, the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. Samuel Cykert, M.D., is with the Internal Medicine Program, Moses Cone Hospital, Greensboro, NC.
Translating Medical Evidence to Promote Informed Health Care Decisions
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1200–1223, August 2011
How to Cite
McCormack, L., Treiman, K., Bann, C., Williams-Piehota, P., Driscoll, D., Poehlman, J., Soloe, C., Lohr, K., Sheridan, S., Golin, C., Cykert, S. and Harris, R. (2011), Translating Medical Evidence to Promote Informed Health Care Decisions. Health Services Research, 46: 1200–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01248.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!