Address correspondence to Janet M. Bronstein, Ph.D., School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1665 University Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35294; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Songthip Ounpraseuth, Ph.D., is with Boozman College of Public Health, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR. Jeffrey Jonkman, Ph.D., is with the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Grinnell College, Grinnell, IA. Curtis L. Lowery, M.D., David Fletcher, M.B.A., and Richard R. Nugent, M.D., M.P.H., are with Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR. Richard W. Hall, M.D., is with the Department of Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR.
Improving Perinatal Regionalization for Preterm Deliveries in a Medicaid Covered Population: Initial Impact of the Arkansas ANGELS Intervention
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1082–1103, August 2011
How to Cite
Bronstein, J. M., Ounpraseuth, S., Jonkman, J., Lowery, C. L., Fletcher, D., Nugent, R. R. and Hall, R. W. (2011), Improving Perinatal Regionalization for Preterm Deliveries in a Medicaid Covered Population: Initial Impact of the Arkansas ANGELS Intervention. Health Services Research, 46: 1082–1103. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01249.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!