Address correspondence to Jessica Gross, A.N.P.-B.C., M.P.H.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Martha Rogers, M.D., Ilya Teplinskiy, M.D., M.P.H., and Melinda Higgins, Ph.D., are with Emory University, Department of Family and Community Nursing, 1520 Clifton Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Elizabeth Oywer, B.Sc.N., D.A.N., and David Wambua, R.N., D.A.N., are with Nurses Council of Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya. Andrew Kamenju, B.A., P.G.D.C.S., Rose Kiriinya, M.Sc., and Agnes Waudo, B.Sc.N., are with Kenya Health Workforce Project, Nairobi, Kenya. John Arudo, M.Sc., M.P.H., is with Aga Khan University, Nairobi, Kenya. Patricia L. Riley, C.N.M., M.P.H., F.A.C.N.M., is with the Division of Global HIV/AIDS, Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA. Chris Rakuom, B.Sc.N., is with the Kenyan Ministry of Medical Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
The Impact of Out-Migration on the Nursing Workforce in Kenya
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1300–1318, August 2011
How to Cite
Gross, J. M., Rogers, M. F., Teplinskiy, I., Oywer, E., Wambua, D., Kamenju, A., Arudo, J., Riley, P. L., Higgins, M., Rakuom, C., Kiriinya, R. and Waudo, A. (2011), The Impact of Out-Migration on the Nursing Workforce in Kenya. Health Services Research, 46: 1300–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01251.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!