Address correspondence to Sheila K. Reiss, Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, 133 Brookline Avenue, 6th Floor, Boston, MA 02215; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sheila K. Reiss, M.S., R.Ph., Dennis Ross-Degnan, Sc.D., Stephen B. Soumerai, Sc.D., and Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., are with the Harvard University Ph.D. Program in Health Policy, Cambridge, MA. Dennis Ross-Degnan, Fang Zhang, Ph.D., Stephen B. Soumerai, and J. Frank Wharam, M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O., M.P.H., are with the Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, MA. Alan M. Zaslavsky is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Effect of Switching to a High-Deductible Health Plan on Use of Chronic Medications
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1382–1401, October 2011
How to Cite
Reiss, S. K., Ross-Degnan, D., Zhang, F., Soumerai, S. B., Zaslavsky, A. M. and Wharam, J. F. (2011), Effect of Switching to a High-Deductible Health Plan on Use of Chronic Medications. Health Services Research, 46: 1382–1401. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01252.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!