Address correspondence to Benjamin Lê Cook, Ph.D., M.P.H., Senior Scientist, Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, 120 Beacon St., 4th Floor, Somerville, MA 02143; e-mail: email@example.com. Benjamin Lê Cook, Ph.D., M.P.H., Instructor, is with the Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Thomas G. McGuire, Ph.D., Professor of Health Economics and Sharon-Lise Normand, Ph.D., Professor of Health Care Policy (Biostatistics), are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Margarita Alegría, Ph.D., Director, is with the Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Somerville, MA and Professor of Psychology, with the Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Crowd-out and Exposure Effects of Physical Comorbidities on Mental Health Care Use: Implications for Racial–Ethnic Disparities in Access
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1259–1280, August 2011
How to Cite
Lê Cook, B., McGuire, T. G., Alegría, M. and Normand, S.-L. (2011), Crowd-out and Exposure Effects of Physical Comorbidities on Mental Health Care Use: Implications for Racial–Ethnic Disparities in Access. Health Services Research, 46: 1259–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01253.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!