Address correspondence to Teryl K. Nuckols, M.D., M.S.H.S., Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, 911 Broxton Avenue; Los Angeles; CA 90024; e-mail:email@example.com or Teryl@rand.org. Teryl K. Nuckols, M.D, M.S.H.S., John Adams, Ph.D., Julie Lai, M.P.H., and Joan Keesey, are with RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Elizabeth A. McGlynn, Ph.D., is with Center for Effectiveness & Safety Research, Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena, CA. Myong-Hyun Go, M.A., is with Center for Biomedical Modeling, David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, CA. Julia E. Aledort, Ph.D., is with Amylin Pharmaceuticals, San Diego, CA.
Cost Implications to Health Care Payers of Improving Glucose Management among Adults with Type 2 Diabetes
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1158–1179, August 2011
How to Cite
Nuckols, T. K., McGlynn, E. A., Adams, J., Lai, J., Go, M.-H., Keesey, J. and Aledort, J. E. (2011), Cost Implications to Health Care Payers of Improving Glucose Management among Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Health Services Research, 46: 1158–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01257.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!