Address correspondence to Mark L. Diana, M.B.A., M.S.I.S., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Health Systems Management, Tulane University, 1440 Canal Street, Suite 1900, New Orleans, LA 70112; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Abby Swanson Kazley, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Department of Health Professions, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC. Nir Menachemi, Ph.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor and Director, Doctor of Public Health Program, Health Care Organization and Policy, UAB School of Public Health, Birmingham, AL.
An Assessment of Health Care Information and Management Systems Society and Leapfrog Data on Computerized Provider Order Entry
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1575–1591, October 2011
How to Cite
Diana, M. L., Kazley, A. S. and Menachemi, N. (2011), An Assessment of Health Care Information and Management Systems Society and Leapfrog Data on Computerized Provider Order Entry. Health Services Research, 46: 1575–1591. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01259.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!