Address correspondence to Keith Nicholls, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Co-Director, USA Polling Group, University of South Alabama, 5591 USA Drive North, Room 222, Mobile, AL 36688; e-mail: email@example.com. Kathryn Chapman, DrPA, Director, Cancer Prevention Program, Program Manager, Alabama FITWAY Colorectal Cancer Prevention Program, is with the Bureau of Family Health Services, Alabama Department of Public Health, Montgomery, AL. Thomas Shaw, Ph.D., Assistant Professor and Co-Director, is with USA Polling Group, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL. Allen Perkins, M.D., M.P.H., Professor and Chairman, is with Department of Family Medicine, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL. Margaret Murray Sullivan, M.S., Deputy Director for Project Management, is with the USA Mitchell Cancer Institute, Mobile, AL. Susan Crutchfield, B.S.N., Coordinator is with the MCI Community and Physician Outreach, USA Mitchell Cancer Institute, Mobile, AL. Eddie Reed, M.D., Clinical Director, is with the USA Mitchell Cancer Institute, Mobile, AL.
Enhancing Response Rates in Physician Surveys: The Limited Utility of Electronic Options
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1675–1682, October 2011
How to Cite
Nicholls, K., Chapman, K., Shaw, T., Perkins, A., Sullivan, M. M., Crutchfield, S. and Reed, E. (2011), Enhancing Response Rates in Physician Surveys: The Limited Utility of Electronic Options. Health Services Research, 46: 1675–1682. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01261.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!