Address correspondence to David B. Rein, Ph.D., RTI International, 2951 Flowers Road, Atlanta, GA 30341; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. John S. Wittenborn, B.S., Benjamin A. Allaire, M.S., and Michael S. Song, B.S., are with RTI International, Triangle, NC. Xinzhi Zhang, M.D., Ph.D., and Jinan B. Saaddine, M.D., M.P.H., are with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Diabetes Translation, Atlanta, GA. Ronald Klein, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health Madison, Madison, WI.
The Cost-Effectiveness of Three Screening Alternatives for People with Diabetes with No or Early Diabetic Retinopathy
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1534–1561, October 2011
How to Cite
Rein, D. B., Wittenborn, J. S., Zhang, X., Allaire, B. A., Song, M. S., Klein, R., Saaddine, J. B. and for the Vision Cost-Effectiveness Study Group (2011), The Cost-Effectiveness of Three Screening Alternatives for People with Diabetes with No or Early Diabetic Retinopathy. Health Services Research, 46: 1534–1561. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01263.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!