Address correspondence to Jacqueline Baras Shreibati, M.D., M.S., Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, 1070 Mercedes Avenue #11, Los Altos, CA 94022; e-mail: email@example.com. Laurence C. Baker, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Research and Policy, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford University, Stanford, CA.
The Relationship between Low Back Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Surgery, and Spending: Impact of Physician Self-Referral Status
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1362–1381, October 2011
How to Cite
Shreibati, J. B. and Baker, L. C. (2011), The Relationship between Low Back Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Surgery, and Spending: Impact of Physician Self-Referral Status. Health Services Research, 46: 1362–1381. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2011.01265.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!